17 December 2012

Soap addict: Nettle macerat and flaxseed gel


How to recognise a soap addict? At his soap dish of course!

Have a look on mine, full of different soap end. And I still have more to test but I have to wait, not enough place in my soap dish. Or maybe I should ask for a bigger one for Christmas?




This last few days, I made a lot of macerate, filter them, made decoction, playing with different plants and oils


I obtained a beautiful green colour oil with a nettle macerate, the same green as hemp or avocado oil. I had to put a lot of dry nettle to have this deep green




Then, I made a flax seed mucilage. I'd like to try it into a soap as I did with carraghenane seaweed. I like the softness of the soap which contain mucilage



Finally, I made some oat bran cream and I played with essential oils to create new aromatic blends for soaps





 By the way, I started to make my Christmas handmade gifts which I gonna show you very very soon





3 comments:

  1. euh là faut vraiment que tu m'explique ce que tu as fait ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Tu as un translator en haut à droite de la page si tu ne comprends pas tout Cricri.

    Sinon pour expliquer en deux mot, je montre juste quelques photos du macerat d'ortie que je filtre et du procéder à suivre pour faire du gel de lin que j'adore incorporer dans les savons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article. Thanks for sharing such an amazing article. Also check Menthol Manufacturer in Europe

    ReplyDelete