21 December 2012

Merry Christmas!!!






OH OH OOOOH! Christmas is coming soon :) Such a good news! I really love this period, the atmosphere, the decoration but above all, the occasion to make plenty of handmade gifts 





Let's call it a week! I had a looot of things to do. First of all, the Christmas tree of course. 
Then, I made some boxes, varnished them. After this, I made the labels, wrapped the soaps, made creams, bath bomb, balms and many staff like this. And I made some clay soap dish as well, waterproofed and varnished them and maybe painted them, I still don't know


Have a look by yourself






The trend for this year is for sustainable packaging. I find it simple and easy to match it with any colour you want in order to make it colourful for Christmas

 

For the soap dishes, I used air dry clay. They are still drying for the moment, I'm gonna take some picture of them later to show you. I really like them, they look very rustic. You'll see :)




I hope Santa clause doesn't forget me this year, I dreamt about a plexi mould. Hope he caught my dreams. We'll see :)


I'm flying to France for Christmas tomorrow and then to Reunion Island for 1 month!!! I'm so happy, I'll see my family that I didn't see for a while. It's gonna be so hot there, around 30 degrees. I'm so exciting!!! I'm ready, I've got my swimsuit and my sunscreen, I need nothing else :)


Hope you'll all have a very good Christmas and a Happy New Year!





5 comments:

  1. Wish you a good Xmas as well,Jenny!
    Love your Soaps Collection, what a beautful 'card'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JennY, joyeux Noël !

    Très jolis savons ! Bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalia, thank you so much ! Merry christmas to you as well :) Colchique, merci, joyeux Noël a toi aussi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. houa t'es trop forte ! ça fait combien de temps que tu tambouille ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci Cricri :) ca va faire bientot 3 ans et on ne m'arrète plus! Passion, passion, quand tu nous tiens...

    ReplyDelete