28 November 2012

French swap and craft factory experience



For my first swap, I was very spoiled!!! I did it with Léamarie, who I met on the french forum, CouleurSavon. She sent me 4 nice soaps, a candle, a smelling cushion and some tomato jam!




The tomato jam isn't here because it was sooo good and we finished it right away. But that was a really nice discovery :)
She sent one soap made with creme fraiche (double creme), oat milk, and honey and chocolate! Hummmm.... the smell is gorgeous, like a real cake believe me. That's the one with the gold mica on the top. I do love the swirl!
Then, another one made with clarified butter and cacao butter (pink) which smells very good and the grey one is a laundry soap, a stain remover, made with Earth of Sommière which is highly absorbent. I love the rustic look of the soap.

I'm really please with this swap, Thank you Léamarie. And I hope that's not gonna be the last one!






 

Yesterday I went to HobbyCraft, the temple of craft. The shop was huge! I spent 2 hours in it and I had to push myself outside after that because I could stay the whole afternoon there.






I was spoiled of choice as you can see (maybe to much choices in my opinion) and the shelfs were without end and full of different items. I've never seen this before! A real craft factory.

My brain was boiling of ideas. If you don't have any inspiration, believe me, you are likely to find it there 



Fortunatly, I was reasonable, I didn't buy the entire shop and I only took that I needed for my christmas gift. I made a list before :)

  
 So I've got everything I need to make a beautiful gift for my friends and family. I will show you my Christmas boxes very soon


 

2 comments:

  1. j'adore le savon du milieu le brun!! il est de qui?!
    un bien joli lot en tout cas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est vrai que j'ai été gaté :) C'est Léamarie qui est la créatrice de ce beau savon marron. J'ai mis le lien de son site internet sur son nom

    ReplyDelete