7 March 2013

Soapmaking adventure!






 

So, it's official, I decided to launch a soap business...



Passion for soap making, cosmetics and natural remedies is stronger than anything. It caught me few years ago and now it's a part of me. I eat, think, walk, sleep and dream cosmetics 

I'm not the first person who decide to take this way, there are a lot of good cold process soapmakers nowadays. And all of them really believe in there product as I believe in mine. We all know how good our soaps are and we'd like you know it as well. We express our art in different way. For my part, I only use natural colourant such as spices, clay or food powder. I never use fragrances, only essential oils to perfume my soap. And above all, I like to use all different kind of herbs, plants, fruits or vegetables to add their properties into my soaps.

I wish I could spread the word about the benefit of natural cosmetics on the best way as I can (when I say NATURAL I'm talking about the first meaning of natural, formed by nature, I'm not using it as most of industrial cosmetics companies use it, from nature, It's two different meanings). People have to know how good a simple and natural cosmetic can be. They have to realise how chemical are deteriorated their organism. 
Therefor my aim today is to create an ethical brand, which is going to make Organic and real Natural cosmetics with a guarantee of transparency for the customer. Make it simple and above all, good and healthy. I don't want to use synthetic ingredients to make a high profit margin, I want to use raw ingredients, with pesticides free to make my goodies and whatever it's gonna cost me, I know it's gonna be good for us and for the planet. That is the most important thing.

In reality, we don't need a lot of cosmetics to take care of ourselves. A cream for a night, another for the journey, another one for under your eyes, and why not to have one for your cheeks and an other one for your ears! It's seriously ridiculous! A very good cream can be used for your entire face, another one for your body and one for your dry hands, that's it! The only thing which have to be specific is your type of skin. In that case, you should use a specific cream because your dermis doesn't have the same reaction as an other one. We are all different in that case. For the rest, it's just marketing, believe me...
And therefor I want to create a truthful cosmetic brand without marketing brainwashing (as know as Greenwashing). And you know what? it's possible!You only have to be honest and not only thinking money... Anyway, it's a vast topic



So today, I invite you to be a part of my adventure. I'll be pleased if you would like to follow me and my little soap company :)

First of all, I have to deal with the name! I've got plenty of ideas... But still don't know which name is going to match well with the brand philosophy...

Second step, the range... Hum hum... My follow weeks will be reserved for testing recipes and that means a lot of soaps to make! I love this kind of hard work 

I'm really happy to share this with you ... Let's start the adventure!











5 comments:

  1. Good luck on following your dreams and starting your own business!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your support Marieke!

      Delete
  2. Nice to know you are following your dream, Jenny!
    I wish you good luck and keep making as natural soaps as you are making now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Natalia! It's kind of you to support me :) I will put all my energy into this project for sure :)

      Delete
  3. My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete