9 October 2012

Tell me what you read and I'll tell you who you are



I do really like books!!!!! But I'm talking about real books, not the electronic one you can see everywhere nowadays. This is not book for me. I like to feel the page, the sound it's made when you turn it, the smell... A real pleasure oh my god!!

Your library directly reflect your personality. Fiction and fantasy books for dreamers, romance books for romantics and sensibles, psychological books for curious and Cartesians, Art and culture books for imaginative and artistes, and more and more. Then, I'm gonna share a part of me with you. I'm sure you already guess what is gonna be. My love for nature... Natural books for simple person? maybe



This 2 books are my bible


There are full of information about synergies of plant and oil, a real treasure indeed



And as you can see, my passion for Herbal medicine (phytothérapie), aromatherapy and soap making represent a big part of my library of course 


All this books help me to find inspiration for creating soaps and I have to thank the authors who were generous enough to share their knowledge with us


But the most beautiful book we all have at home and we can share  is ... nature, simply






No comments:

Post a Comment